Baptist Physicians Lexington, Inc. (BPL) is a multi-specialty physician group affiliated with Baptist Health and Central Baptist Hospital. Our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing the same excellent care and compassion that you expect from Central Baptist. Since October 2006, BPL has grown to include the following:
- Baptist Bluegrass Cardiology
- Baptist Cardiology Somerset
- Baptist Health Cardiology Somerset - Thannoli Drive
- Lexington Cardiology at Central Baptist
- Baptist Cardiothoracic Surgical Group
- Baptist Express Care at Walmarts
- Baptist GYN-Oncology Service
- Baptist Family Medicine at Tates Creek
- Baptist Family Physicians of Scott County
- Baptist Health Primary Care - Winchester
- Baptist Health OB-GYN Associates of Lexington
- Baptist Internal Medicine - Furlow & Associates
- Baptist Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Brannon Crossing
- Baptist Internal Medicine & Endocrinology at Beaumont
- Baptist Lexington Oncology Associates
- Neurosurgical Associates at Central Baptist
- Baptist Neurology Center-Lexington
- Baptist Neurology Consultants
- Baptist Health Neurology Richmond
- Baptist Physicians Richmond
- Baptist Pulmonary & Critical Care Associates
- Baptist Health Kentucky Gastroenterology
- Baptist Health Pain Management Lexington
- Baptist Urgent Care at Brannon Crossing
- Baptist Health Women's Care Lexington
As board-certified and board-eligible specialists in their respective fields of Cardiology, Endocrinology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics, Oncology, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine and Thoracic Surgery, our physicians are trained in the newest developments in quality care. They are also experts in preventive care and can help you manage chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
Baptist Internal Medicine & Endocrinology at Beaumont, Baptist Internal Medicine - Furlow & Associates, and Baptist Physicians Richmond provide primary care for adult patients 18 years and older.
Baptist Family Medicine at Tates Creek, Baptist Family Physicians of Scott County, Baptist Health Primary Care - Winchester and Baptist Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Brannon Crossing provide primary care for the entire family - young to old.
Baptist Neurology Consultants, Baptist Neurology Center-Lexington and Baptist Health Neurology Richmond treat patients by referral for a full range of neurological conditions. The Neurology Center also participates in Alzheimer's clinical research trials.
Baptist Urgent Care at Brannon Crossing in Nicholasville offers fast, convenient care for minor illnesses and non-critical injuries. No appointment is necessary.
Other specialty services are available to you through Baptist Cardiothoracic Surgical Group, Baptist Health OB-GYN Associates of Lexington, Baptist Bluegrass Cardiology, Baptist Cardiology Somerset, Baptist Health Cardiology Somerset - Thannoli Drive, Lexington Cardiology at Central Baptist, Neurosurgical Associates at Central Baptist, Baptist Pulmonary & Critical Care Associates, Baptist Lexington Oncology Associates, Baptist GYN-Oncology, Baptist Health Kentucky Gastroenterology, Baptist Health Pain Management Lexington and Baptist Health Women's Care Lexington.
For more information about our physicians click here.